List of current vacancies:
1. Senior Technician
- Control and ensure compliance with local/ International regulations and legislation for safe and efficient airport operation and maintenance.
- Carrying out maintenance assignment works as per instructed by maintenance head and record all work details in the log book accordingly.
- Review the performance of facilities / system and provide input and recommendation for any upgrading or refurbishment work.
- As the most senior staff during shift duty who is in charge of the workshop, if shift duty staff are unable to attend, inform maintenance Head in order to make arrangements to assign another staff replacing the absent/ on leave staff and also Provide guidance, advice and direction to all subordinates and to promote high standard of maintenance culture, efficiency, productivity, teamwork, quality services and personal job enrichment.
- Carry out daily maintenance inspections of equipment as per master schedule mentioned in the SOP and attend to all faults reported during duty and record details in the Log Book, and in the equipment cannot be repaired, consult maintenance head or group head to proceed as per his instruction.
- Compile reports regarding faults or inspection findings.
- Use designates apparel and PPE during work and keep the tools and test equipment given in good condition.
- Check the availability of necessary equipment spares for the work assigned to you and take initiative to get them if lacking.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics) or Certificate in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) fromVocational Centre/ Polytechnic.
- 3 year's experience in a related field.
2. Equipment Operator Trainee
- Operating of Unit Load Device ( ULD ) in jetty side, Cargo Export Terminal/ Import Terminal and staging area.
- Driving license categories C1 & B1.
- Grade 7 standard.
- Able to work in shift duties.
- Aged 25- 40.
Customer Services AssistantTrainee
- Handle all aspects of checking - in passengers using computerised system.
- Handle transition in a timely manner including over sales, delayed or cancelled flights and any issues resolving around lost / damaged luggage.
- Meeting and greeting customers, answering question, dealing with special requests and making sure passengers board safely.
- Completes paper work and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures and enter into company information system as required.
- G. C. E O Level / G. C. E A Level.
- Proficiency in the use of common computer applications.
- Proficiency in communicating and writing in English & Dhivehi.
- Aged 18 - 25.
Flight Dispatcher (10 Vacancies)
- Take lead and control the dispatch operation enabling maximum use of resources to deliver optimum service efficiency, while maintaining the highest standard in the area of safety, on-time performance and quality of service.
- Ensure the overall operational services provided by passenger services, ramp services, cargo services, fueling services are effectively coordinated, which should result in on-time turnaround of all operating carrier.
- Anticipate and proactively take action do deal with future trip/dispatch events, situations and opportunities by liaising with various stake holders with regards to operational aspects.
- Ensure that the on-time deployment of resources to the contracted carriers are provided as agreed.
- Ensure that the services provided is in line with the SLA with carriers contracted.
- The planning of resources (manpower and equipment) based on the operational requirements.
- Acts as the senior frontline resource to ensure that the dispatch operation is optimized and to overcome potential obstacles before they impact on the schedule by clarifying matters such as policy, procedure or regulations during disrupted operations.
- Conducts preliminary investigations into any incidents/accidents/discrepancies against standard operating procedure, safety standards and regulations. Update safety team where required and ensures that root causes are identified and recommendations are communicated to safety team.
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in use of basic computer applications and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and communicating in English and any one foreign language.
- Possessing good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to competently work within stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work in a rotating schedule including night duty.
- Physically Fit.
- Experience in aviation industry in a reputable Airline or Airport will be an added advantage.
- Experience in aviation industry in a reputable Airline or Airport will be an added advantage
Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the above openings displayed here on our website. Alternatively, you may send in your detailed profile (covering letter with the job you are applying for, updated CV, copies of your educational certificates & ID card copy ). For any queries please contact email@example.com
The team of “Private Jet” consists of experienced business aviation consultants. We guarantee attentiveness, responsibility, professionalism, and the ability to successfully perform even the most unusual tasks. Each customer is assigned a personal aviation consultant who can be contacted 24/7 if you have any questions or problems. We value our reputation in the market. Therefore, we always try to fulfill all wishes of our customers.
The staff of “Private Jets” speaks many languages, including English, Russian, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Usually, we provide the necessary documents in English. Please note that you can contact our management 24/7. We can successfully perform even the most unusual tasks. After all, the main goal of our company is to make our clients feel safe and comfortable during the flight.